Quote:
Still waiting to find out what Paul thinks "kwh" means.

when I wrote 50,000 watts it was not correct , the total watts was 180,000,000 watts because there are 3600 seconds in an hour.

so in 50 hours

50 * 3600 = 180,000

1000 watts * 180,000 seconds = 180,000,000 watts

which is 50 kWh if 1kW is used for 50 hours.

and to describe that I also used 50kWh

so I admit that that was wrong but the 50 kWh was correct.

but I wonder why such a brilliant algebraist or kallog never did correct that ?

strange

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watt

Quote:
The unit, defined as one joule per second, measures the rate of energy conversion.

its just like 1 newton is the amount of force required to accelerate a 1kg mass to an acceleration rate of 1 m/s/s

in fact

One watt is the rate at which work is done when an object's velocity is held constant at one meter per second against constant opposing force of one newton.

-----------examples from wiki watt
A person having a mass of 100 kilograms who climbs a 3 meter high ladder in 5 seconds is doing work at a rate of about 600 watts. Mass times acceleration due to gravity times height divided by the time it takes to lift the object to the given height gives the rate of doing work or power. A laborer over the course of an 8-hour day can sustain an average output of about 75 watts; higher power levels can be achieved for short intervals and by athletes.[1]

A medium-sized passenger automobile engine is rated at 50–150 kilowatts[2] – while cruising it will typically yield half that amount. A typical household incandescent light bulb has a power rating of 25 to 100 watts; fluorescent lamps typically consume 5 to 30 watts to produce a similar amount of light.

A typical coal power station produces around 600-700 megawatts.

-------------end examples -----

do you see any of the above that have time tagged on the end?

so just like the
units N for newtons
the
units for watts do not require that you tag time on it.

if you have 50,000 watts you can use them in 1 second or in 1 year just like 1 newton can be used in 1 second or in 1 year.

even generators are rated at wattage not wattage per hour or per second.

why?
because like newtons , watts already has time included into its definition.

and Im still waiting to find out what your doctors diagnosis was.

I also know your only trying to find some way to cover up your ignorance about the difference between

square feet
and
feet squared

so just go play with your algebra.

and when the doctor tells you that you were wrong dont bother posting his results because every scientist, engineer, and mathematician on the planet says you're wrong.

it may just be that only every other algebraist that are as brilliant as yourself are the ones that will agree with you.

of course

LOL

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.