Quote:
70000N is not a momentum.

I wonder how many times during this discussion you have used the exact same units to describe momentum?

Originally Posted By: kallog
A change of direction has the same effect on the pipe as a stop? How can you possibly imagine that to be true? What if we stop it, then accelerate it in the opposite direction. Will that give +8000N while a U-bend is only +4000N?

several hundred or more , and now that you cant find a reason to claim that it wouldnt work you want to make yourself look good by pointing to the same mistakes that you make.

I agree that I should have used Ns vs N but that also isnt a reason that the idea wouldnt work.

Quote:
Paul, your frustration about your own mental inability has caused you to cross the line.

Im not frustrated by my mental ability , remember your the one who claims that your not capable of making a program that would perform the calculations for the 101 masses , so wouldnt that be your frustration about your mental inability?

Hahaha LOL

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.