when I wrote

Quote:
the force that accelerated each of the 100 kg masses
was +80N x 1000 meters = +4000N

you replied with

Quote:
No. That quantity is 80,000Nm. Nm is not force. Actually it's energy.

that would be if you applied a force of 80N for 1000 meters
I admit I made that mistake , but it shows that you do understand that 80N applied for 1000 meters would be
80,000Nm

and 80,000Nm = 80,000 Joule = 80 kWs (killoWatts per second)

the force was applied for 50 seconds so by dividing the 80kWs
by the 50 seconds
we get 1.6 kWs each second that the force was applied to the mass causing the mass to move the 1000 meters in 50 seconds.

so the total amount of energy consumed each second in moving the mass was.

1.6 kWs

so now we know the energy cost to accelerate the mass , if the mass didnt gain speed through the turn then the mass could be used to generate energy as it is being decelerated in a equal amount to the amount that was consumed by accelerating the mass initialy.

but the mass gains speed through the turn , therefore the mass can generate more energy by being decelerated than the amount of energy that its acceleration consumed.

and because the deceleration of the mass will cause even more force to be applied to the pipe the pipe will be accelerated even faster by the mass as the mass is being decelerated than it was as the mass was being accelerated.

reactionless propulsion with a twist of free energy

shaken not stirred

this way we can not only travel to our planets
in our solar system , we can also travel to
other solar systems and their planets and back and more.

but for now I would like to name its prototype

RSV for Remote Space Vehicle

we cant accelerate very fast and it can accelerate very fast
it could be used to intercept an asteroid that is on a near earth course and change its course.

we can do this and all that is stopping us is ignorance.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.