Quote:
After that 1s, I'm still applying the same 80N force, continuously for all the seconds up to 50.

if you wanted to determine the total force that you applied
in the above how would you put the above into a equation?

in your reply you use the words "cumulative force"
then you accuse me of claiming that total force is a force!!

in the above the only force there is is 80N
if you understand what cumulative force is and you can comprehend it , then you should also understand that the total force or the cumulative force applied to the 100 kg mass to accelerate the 100 kg mass during the 50 seconds would be 4000N

I never said that the force applied was 4000N you claimed that I did.

I used 80N in my calculation.
and I used 50 seconds in my calculation.

lets see you get an answer of 4000N without using the 50 seconds , remember you dont have time to work with.
you can find the acceleration rate
because you already know the force and the mass
and you already know the initial velocity and the final velocity at the end of 1 second which is .8 m/s because you know the acceleration rate of .8 m/s/s and the 100 kg mass will be accelerated to .8 m/s in 1 second , but thats all you can find.

so any total force calculation you can produce will need the time the force is applied to the mass.

lets think about it this way.
its a simple way to decide whos right me or you.

your car gets 1 meter to the gallon.

you need to travel 1000 meters in 50 seconds.

1000 (meters) / 50 (seconds)= 20 (meters per second)

your car gets 1 meter to the gallon.
so your car burns up 20 gallons of gas each second.

what would be the total amount of gas that you should have in your gas tank to travel the 1000 meters in 50 seconds?

my car gets the same mileage as your car

I would make sure I had 1000 gallons in my gas tank because that is the total amount of gas that I calculated that my car requires.

would you only use 80 gallons?

force is any influence that causes a mass to change its momentum.

burning gas can be described as the influence that causes the car to move.

the total amount of influence (gas)in the above is

20 gallons of gas each second x 50 seconds = 1000 gallons of gas

the total amount of force that accelerated the 100 kg mass to a velocity of 40 m/s in 50 seconds was

80N x 50 seconds = 4000N

have you ever considered that it might be your brainwashing that is influencing your logic?

your brain is rejecting things that conflict with the things that you have been taught.

and during this rejection period your brain is incapable of percieving events in a correct manner.

this is evident in the below reply of yours.

Quote:
Here's an explanation you can't argue with Paul.

1) I make an origami structure out of paper.
2) It's pretty strong, I can put a 8kg bottle of water on it without it collapsing
3) I put a heavier 9kg bottle on it, and it crushes into a pancake
4) I conclude that it can support 80N (weight of 8kg).
5) I insert this structure between the mass and the accelerator. It's like a buffer which the accelerator pushes on instead of directly on the mass.
6) The structure will not collapse during the entire 50s acceleration.
7) Therefore it is not experiencing any force greater than 90N.
8) Therefore there is no 4000N force on it.

total force kallog

not constant force.

80N is the constant force.

4000N is the total force

your brain is rejecting basic elements of the event because your brain is trying to devise a way to prove that the idea is wrong.

your brain cant find any logical means of accomplishing this so it relies on humiliation of its opponent and flawed logic.

this is something that is wide spread in the scientific community , it should be abolished as it causes buildings to fall , bridges to fall , and lives to be lost.

the ability to adapt to changes once found seems to be removed by the brainwashing that occurs as a student gets his or her education.

even if everything else that they are taught in school about physics shows that an event is possible , the brainwashing
tells them that the event isnt possible.

therefore all they rely on is what they have learned during the brainwashing and they toss all logic and the remainder of physics including physics math out the window.

judging from the replies you have recently made
that is the current state of rejection that your brain is in.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.