Paul, spot the difference:

A) Momentum is not force.

B) An object with momentum cannot use its momentum to apply a force to something else.

Quote:

the centripetal force is in a constant direction.
and that direction is towards the center.
the direction of the force never changes it is always towards the center.

Don't you remember I used the word "obviously"? I explained that you can see it from common sense. You didn't see it, that means you misunderstood the whole idea of what I was saying.

Let me help. Drive a car around a round-about. Which direction is the center? Sometimes it's north, sometimes it's south, sometimes it's east, etc. It keeps changing as you go round.

The fact that you didn't try to see that shows you're not interested in working out anything or showing anything about nature. You just want to be contrary. But every trick you try fails because you ignore words you don't understand, so your comments don't relate to what I said.

You might wonder why we can't say its "constantly to the left" or "constantly to the right" of the driver. How about you work that one out? There's a good reason why we don't measure the direction from the point of view of the driver. Google "inertial frame". No, you'll never work it out, so just ignore this whole direction of the center thing.

This fundamental misunderstanding about the meaning of velocity seems to be the root of many of your problems. Why don't you just try to understand it? There are umpteen high school physics tutorials on the internet.

Maybe part of the confusion comes from the same operator symbols being used:

v2 - v1 The difference between two vectors
m2 - m1 The difference between two scalars

The "-" symbol in these two expressions has two different meanings! We reuse the same symbol and even the same word for two different operations. We call them both subtraction but they aren't the same.