Posted on: 11/08/2010 18:18

THE PRIMARY COLOURS--BLUE, YELLOW AND RED:
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

It was in the late 1960's that I first began to use the primary colours as the kind of basic symbols anyone can use to practice what what I now call meta-tation.

Practicing the art of META-TATION, every morning--sometimes more than once a day--I META-TATE and focus on the primary colours--BLUE, YELLOW and RED--which I have in a painting.

BLUE (Spirit)--the colour of the infinite SKY--reminds me to think of the Spirit--that which is infinite and the eternal. It reminds me to say: I AM, therefore I have the power to will and to choose to think, know and do.

YELLOW (Mind)--The colour of the sun, moon, planets, stars and galaxies remind me that I have the power to think, to learn, to know and to understand all that I need to know to get things done.

RED (Body)--reminds me that I have access to all the power--physically, mentally and spiritually--I need to get done all that needs to get done. I am led to the people I need and to the people who need me; to the things that need to choose, know about, get done and enjoy doing.

Last edited by Revlgking; 06/21/11 09:40 PM. Reason: Always a good idea!

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org