Yeah Bill.S we would be heading into those sort of theories if that energy transportation holds up and we probably need time for work to be confirmed. There are obviously quite a few theories this sort of result would favour QCD, variants of string theory (think they allow just about anything to happen ^_^) for example.

It's such a big shift from viewing QM as teleporting information in a classic sense to teleporting energy and able to get involved in energy processes.

Remember we also started out from another fundemental energy/binding force on quarks from the reference from redewener which I hate him for now cause my physics world just blew up :-)

I was backing the higgs boson to be found in a $10 bet ... It's not looking good for me at the moment :-)

I have alot of reading to do around QM but I am guessing theories based more around particles where they tag in QM when symmetry breaks like susy, LQG, spin foam etc with supersymmetry quantum mechanics may be in alot of trouble with this.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.