Ok Bill S. I think this will be my last comment on your book about gravity. And I'm not going to look at any one part of it, just a few general comments.

I think your biggest problem is that you see gravity as a large source of energy and you don't know where that energy is coming from. Well, all I can say is that it is a part of the total energy of the universe. You kind of allude to that in your last paragraph. And you are having a problem with how it can keep up doing things like controlling the motion of all the masses, without losing energy in the process. Well, actually any individual mass will lose some energy. For example the Moon orbiting the Earth will radiate gravitational energy in the form of gravitational waves. The problem with this energy release is that we can't detect it. Gravity is far and away the weakest force in the universe, so detecting gravitational waves requires some extremely sophisticated systems. They are hoping to detect gravitational waves from sources such as neutron star mergers, or black holes in orbit. Here is an article on ScienceDaily Magazine. So then the energy of gravity is used up, or at least transferred from one object to another.

And of course the question of where the energy came from in the first place is still one that is wide open. It is still the question of "why". We just have no idea why the universe exists.

Bill Gill

C is not the speed of light in a vacuum.
C is the universal speed limit.