It's funny my first question I asked was about trying to explain the relevance of the 2nd law of thermodynamics to a group of physicists over the exact some problem.

I couldn't believe they didn't get that GR implies plasticity to spacetime it really makes it a fabric or foam.

They sort of view 2nd law as some sort of probability thing I had to explain no it implies plasticity via mathematics.

If I use the formula F = MA it is hard relationship,

if I say on average F = MA

what I am doing is imparting plasticity the average result is the same but to model it you have to answer a question how much noise about the average do you want. Its like I was pulling via a rubber band or pushing thru a rubber stopper.

If you look at the 2nd law there are two conditions within the law one is time the other is systemic you must have the whole system. If you look at GR for space thats the same parameters space and time .... they really are related.

To me as a modelling physicists GR is a description of the physical world, 2nd law is a description of the energy movements but they are in effect the same law.

When energy like light or radiation is produced on the spacetime fabric it builds up pressure on the spacetime fabric via the friedmann equations and the 2nd law guarantees the energy is resolved off the fabric to release the pressure.

It really is like a very very very large hydrolic system.

That's how we model it anyhow.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.