Originally Posted By: paul
but I think that way only because Im not pig headed.

One of my favorite quotes is "Keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out"...

...I think you may want to check the floor...

Quote:
Physiologically modern homo sapiens origonated in Africa ~200,000 years ag

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2010/jul/07/first-humans-britain-stone-tools

LOL, try reading your own article (4th paragraph after the video):

The flints were probably left by hunter-gatherers of the human species Homo antecessor

Homo antecessor was not a physiologically modern human. Their brains were ~25% smaller than ours, they were physiologically robust, incapable of complex speech (had not evolved a proper larynx yet) and had sloped foreheads.

Quote:
Man made sphere is 2 billion years old

the oldest hominid is around 7 million years old.

but were talking 2 billion years ago according to the above
dated artifact.

Critical thinking isn't your cup of tea, is it...

Firstly, you cannot date when rocks were modified; you can only date when they were formed. So all your date tells us is when that rock formed. It could have been carved into a ball yesterday.

Secondly, and more importantly, your sphere is nothing more than a Klerksdorp sphere; a well understood natural phenomena - simply a concretion within porous rock.

the maps show dry land on antarctica and if there were ships traveling to antarctica when there was dry land to land on.

There is "dry land" on Antarctica today; it comprises less than 1% the total land area of Antarctica - just as it did in the 1600's, and just as it did 150,000 years ago. But ice-free does not equal habitable. Nearly all of the ice-free land in the Antarctic consists of nothing more than rocky beaches and gullies, free of all plant life but a few lichens and mosses. Humans cannot live on that.

The two are not even comparable, in regards to human occupancy. In comparison to the Arctic, Antarctica lacks significant plant life, flowing fresh water, and land mammals - all of which are central to life in the Arctic. Likewise, humans walked to the Arctic; the Antarctic requires a 5000km or more trip over the roughest seas on the planet; something beyond the capacities of paleo-tech peoples (and something very difficult by pre-industrial age sailing ships).

but I think that way only because Im not pig headed.

Actually, I think its pretty clear you think this way because you don't apply critical thought to the things you read...

Bryan

UAA...CAUGCUAUGAUGGAACGAACAAUUAUGGAA