Originally Posted By: Mike Kremer}
Well I am almost glad that ImagingGeek has posted this post in an out of date sequence. Otherwise I might not have seen it and therefore not replied to what must be the laugh of the Century..ie..his reply to my following question. I am not going to move it back to its proper date...as it is doing no harm here.
[/quote

[quote=Mike Kremer]
My Question was
"has any man that has been circumcised as a baby......ever vocally complained of being mutilated later in life? I think no,...not ever"

Originally Posted By: ImagingGeek replied

ImagingGeek wrote.
You think wrong. There are thousands of procedures preformed every year to rebuild or repair the foreskin of males - obviously they're not happy about it. Go to any atheist (former christian, etc) webboards and you find dozens angry with their parents forcing of circumcision onto them. There are even groups seeking to make male circumcision illegal in many countries - often fronted by men who are angry about being circumsized. And there are all sorts of general anti-circumcision groups; mothers against circumcision being the first one that google pulls up. They all use the term "mutilation" quite extensively...

...yep, 5 seconds on google could have helped you avoid a little embarrassment.

Originally Posted By: Mike Kremer

Mike Kremer replied-
Thousands of of procedures performed every year to replace foreskins??
What a joke. Just why would any full bloodied male of 18 or 20 years old just starting out to have his first sexual experiances, having been without a foreskin for 20 years suddenly think he should get it put back again?? Why and for what possible reason?
Knowledgable women, actually know that the man without a foreskin for 20 years is very lucky in the fact that his penis is much less sensitive, and is therefore able to indulge in the sexual act for very much longer than others. Resulting in a smile on his face as well his female partner.
So Where are the thousands, you say ImagingGeek who want their foreskin put bacK??
Put back with what, and why??

Again you also say that there are thousands of hospitals who repair or rebuild mens foreskins every year???

What a joke!! when I was in my 20's I was a medical student (Yes it was a long time ago) but I am sure it is the same today, that there are dozens, even hundreds of men who actually have their foreskin removed.
All for medical reasons...ie... their foreskin does not retract fully, or that it is too tight over an engorged penis, or that it has become swollen, infected and painful from germs incubating under a damp dirty smegma foreskin.
So who are those who want their foreskin put back 20 years later...with what and for why??

Originally Posted By: Mike Kremer

I mentioned previously that I am getting fed up writing about this subject.
I did mention in a previous post that I had an Email from a woman, Who said that she worked as a 'rest room cleaner' for a Hotel many years ago.
She used to get fed up with the uncircumcised spraying their wee wee, all over the toilet seats and floors, that she had to clean up.
Hmmm... ..I never thought about that one, although I would suggest that taking more care is the operative word.