Originally Posted By: sorincosofret

When you will raise a criticism regarding my experiments I will answer. To talk only because you have a lot of free time

OK great! These are my old questions about your experiment with the radioactive source generating free electrons and ions.

Points 2, 3 and 4 you've roughly answered by saying you had a collimator. I want to know how it was arranged so I can visualize where the particles might go. Can you draw a sketch?

1. You don't show that your instruments were sensitive enough to detect the expected signals. It isn't valid to say "no electric current can be measured" or "no positive signal can be detected in ionization chamber". There will always be more sensitive instruments that you didn't use.

2. A moving charged particle in a magnetic field should move in a curved path. It could very well complete a circular path within the ionization chamber and eventually recombine without generating any net current in the circuit.

3. Even if they did reach the electrodes, there would be some electrons directed toward the upper electrode, and some to the lower one, cancelling out any possible current in the circuit.

4. I suppose the average direction of the released electrons may be to the right as you say. But it could be by a tiny amount that you can't measure. Maybe 50.00001% go to the right and 49.99999% go to the left.