Entropy and absurdities of modern science

Dear Reader,
As usual, a new breakthrough text related to Entropy is available at the following link:
http://www.elkadot.com/ro/termodinamica/Entropia.htm

In the message an analysis of entropy concept and implications of second principle of thermodynamics in different branches of science are provided.
In actual chemistry, entropy plays only a secondary importance. As Gibbs introduced long time ago the concept of free energy and the spontaneity of a chemical processes are related to this free energy, there is no use for the second principle of thermodynamics. In fact, free energy is depended on enthalpy, temperature and entropy and from the combination of these three factors a chemical process can be spontaneous or no.
Therefore, in the frame of actual science, the extension of second principle of thermodynamics to chemical and biological systems is pure imagination.
The concept of entropy and disorder are analyzed and it has been found that entropy has nothing to do with disorder. There is no proportionality between entropy increase and disorder increase as is postulated in a lot of physics treatises.
Last but not least, in the frame of kinetic molecular theory, the concept of temperature and implicit entropy is ruled out in case of most simple experiment: the mix of two ideal gases.
In proposed theory the concept of entropy as defined in present is completely ruled out.
Let see what importance will be given in the future to the affirmations of two titans of actual physics.
Of the laws of thermodynamics, Albert Einstein is quoted as saying, “. …. the deep impression which classical thermodynamics made on me. It is the only physical theory of universal content which I am convinced, that within the framework of applicability of its basic concepts will never be overthrown.”
After Sir Arthur Stanley Eddington:
,,If someone points out to you that your pet theory of the universe is in disagreement with Maxwell's equations—then so much the worse for Maxwell's equations. If it is found to be contradicted by observation—well these experimentalists do bungle things sometimes. But if your theory is found to be against the second law of thermodynamics I can give you no hope; there is nothing for it but to collapse in deepest humiliation. “

Unfortunately, the text is only in Romanian and later translation will be provided in English, French, Italian and Spanish.
For about two decades I have tried to convince the actual elites of physics about the necessity of a major change in science. With regret I must admit that I have failed. Actual promoters of science are not interested in change. Their attitude is to be understood. They are simple English correctors or traders of information (true or false) and not real scientists and of course they have been used the advantage of scientific press control in order to prevent the widespread of a new theory of science.
Therefore, from this point in advance, the posting messages are addressed mainly to the rest of the world and consequently the priority will be on translations in other then English language.
Main reference will be the Romanian text and all previous books or texts are in progress in order to finalize them as Romanian reference texts.
Changes in a society take place with or without approval of official authorities. The change in science is imminent and of course an entire generation of savants will regret what they didn’t do. History will call this change ,,the intellectual revolution”, but in my opinion is only the ,,common sense” revolution.

Best regards,

Sorin Cosofret