Originally Posted By: Bill S.
BTW, preearth, it's good to see you haven't deserted us. It's been very quite around here, and you do tend to liven things up.

Hi Bill; as you know I am pushing a new theory which is encountering some significant resistance.

I get a lot of crap from a lot of people and tend to get a bit cranky at times.

The Geek, in particular, makes me cranky,... particularly, his making up "facts" he feels no one can check.

For example, he has made up "facts" which he claims come from papers that are not available to the public.

In one case, when the paper was made available, his "facts" were not to be found in it.

Of course, if his "facts" were actually in the paper, he could have included the paper as an attachment to the thread, so that all could see it,... but he didn't.

Also, in the "Einstein was NOT first to publish E=mc^2" thread, he gave as "proof" of his claims, a passage in Italian.

If he understood the passage he was quoting, then he had to be able to read Italian. If he could read Italian, then he could have translated the passage for us and more clearly verified his claim,... but he didn't.

These instances show he is a dishonest debater and that annoys me.

Earth formed from a collision
www.preearth.net

Plate-tectonics is wrong
www.preearth.net/plate.html