What has this got to do with a "holographic graphic universe", anyway?
Information Entropy is central to the definition of N-1 Dimensional Surface Area.. which holds binary information(as per the current theory which in my opinion is not complete)
This lives in deSitter Space.. my theory lives in two spaces C-Space(where Quantum values get defined) and I-Space(where Dimensional Properties get defined).
========================================
Once again you are far off topic as far as I can tell. One moment we are discussing holograms and the next we're off in la-la land talking about living in time.
REP: Rose you need to take a course in General Relativity.To view or visulaize the Einstein's Universe you must see its complete History which means you expand Time into a Space Dimension.
==========================================
Can't you stick to one topic long enough to actually discuss it without turning it to your personal viewpoint and wild, unsupportable (by Science and the scientific method) ideas?
REP: I define Science .. and as I had said many times... Science comes naturally to me. Just as someone is good at Dance I am good at Imagination.