Quote:
So you realised that writing a program won't prove it works, but you still believe it would. Are you going to go and build it in private? Or spend the rest of your life frustrated at other people without actually finding out the truth (whatever it may be) for yourself?

No !! I realized that you two guys contridict yourselves to the point that you dont even know what you think.

first you say the pipe will move , then you say it wont.

now you say it will only move the lenght of the pipe.
which is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

theres nothing that will stop the pipe once it starts moving in
the concept that I have put up.

WHY WOULD IT STOP?

you cant give a reason , except that it would break a law.

then you say that it is breaking all three of newtons laws of motion , which is another one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard.

you've never shown that it would break any of these three laws.
or any other law.

the only reason you or bryan have ever given is that it would break newtons laws , when the fact is that you two guys cant even comprehend newtons laws , and thats a fact , given what you two guys have shown.

I give up because you two dont know what your talking about so
why should I keep trying to explain something so simple to a couple of people that cant comprehend it.

its like talking to a recorded message that never stops spewing out its recorded ignorance.

Originally Posted By: imagegeek
But kellog and I are the ones who are "crazy"

I didnt say that , but Im glad you did , like stupid is stupid does.

ie... I never said you two were "crazy" besides some of
the smartest people in the world were considered "crazy" , I certainly wouldnt accuse you two of being "crazy".

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.