Quote:
And don't think your attempt to re-write what I said made us miss the fact that you were completely unable to refute, or even comment on, the difference between the open verses closed garbage can...

why should I refute or comment on something that I didnt say?

Quote:
Nope paul, had you not dishonestly removed part of my post it all would have been consistent. The fact you'd openly try to distort what I wrote - when its all immediately above your post - speaks volumes about your duplicity.

I suppose the below is the "cropping you refer to"

Quote:
We all agree it is a body - but note you need an external force. Whether you're talking about a tank of air, a gun, or guys running up & down ladders, all of those forces are internal

and this is the part that I cropped.

Quote:
but note you need an external force. Whether you're talking about a tank of air, a gun, or guys running up & down ladders, all of those forces are internal

so this is the part I cropped out of the above

We all agree it is a body -

and I cant see where that would make a big difference anyway.

of course , at least I agree , not so sure if you agree because according to newtons laws a body acted upon by a force will move.

and you have constantly dissagreed with that and so Im not
sure that you agree its a body.

you keep saying the pipe wont move , dont you , should I go back and collect every time you said that?

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.