It was first brought up in post #34667 by kellog, then:
#34673 - by me,
#34804 - by me,
#34827 - by me,
#34908 - by me,

But the best - YOU AGREED IN POST #34823:
I agree that momentum is conserved also

More to the point, from wikipedia:

The law of conservation of linear momentum is a fundamental law of nature, and it states that the total momentum of a closed system of objects (which has no interactions with external agents) is constant. One of the consequences of this is that the center of mass of any system of objects will always continue with the same velocity unless acted on by a force from outside the system.

Originally Posted By: paul

thats stupid , the law states that...

I'm hoping you're joking - you don't honestly believe the 1-sentence rules we use to make it easy for kids to learn the laws are the entirety of the laws? Newtons Principia mathematica - where he described the laws - is over 500 pages long (at least my copy is...).

More to the point, you've cherry-picked your translations to ones which leave out the details you are trying to avoid. Take for example, these definitions of the first law:

-Unless acted upon by a net external force, a body, at rest, will remain at rest and a body, in motion, will remain in motion.

-If net external force on a body is zero, then its velocity remains constant.

And of course, Newtons original:
Corpus omne perseverare in statu suo quiescendi vel movendi uniformiter in directum, nisi quatenus a viribus impressis cogitur statum illum mutare.

The key word in that being impressis, latin for "to act upon" - note its "upon", as in from the outside - not "ab intra" (from within).

The conservation of momentum is a direct consequence of Newtons laws - this is a well accepted fact in physics, and your denials do not change that.

As we've been saying since day 1 - if you think it'll work, build it, patent it, make your millions and get your nobel prize for overturning newtons laws.

Originally Posted By: paul

UAA...CAUGCUAUGAUGGAACGAACAAUUAUGGAA

that's how the song goes wink

Here's another one for you:
AUUUCUUCUGCUUGUUAAAUCAGCUAACGUAUUGGUCAUACUUAACCUGCUCUUUAAAUCAGCUAAAUGAUUUCUACUGCUAAAGAAAAU

And here's a clue (use compact).

Bryan