Quote:
Actually, kellog and I have been showing exactly which physical law you've been breaking since day 1 - momentum.

Actually , I dont recall where you or Kallog have

SHOWED that.

so show it , if you have it to show.

Quote:
1) Act on it from the outside - i.e. apply a force to the outside of the pipe, or

thats stupid , the law states that :

First Law: Every body will persist in its state of rest or of uniform motion (constant velocity) in a straight line unless it is compelled to change that state by forces impressed on it.

where does it state external forces?
forces impressed on the pipe from within the pipe are still forces impressing on the pipe.

In thermodynamics, a closed system can exchange heat and work (for example, energy), but not matter, with its surroundings.

where does the pipe exchange matter?

Quote:
Momentum is a conserved quantity, meaning that the total momentum of any closed system (one not affected by external forces) cannot change. Although originally expressed in Newton's Second Law, it also holds in special relativity

heres the law , it doesnt say anything about a closed system.

Second Law: A body of mass m subject to a force F undergoes an acceleration a that has the same direction as the force and a magnitude that is directly proportional to the force and inversely proportional to the mass, i.e., F = ma. Alternatively, the total force applied on a body is equal to the time derivative of linear momentum of the body.

in fact here are all three laws , none of which have the words CLOSED or SYSTEM or EXTERNAL in them.

First Law: Every body will persist in its state of rest or of uniform motion (constant velocity) in a straight line unless it is compelled to change that state by forces impressed on it.

Second Law: A body of mass m subject to a force F undergoes an acceleration a that has the same direction as the force and a magnitude that is directly proportional to the force and inversely proportional to the mass, i.e., F = ma.

Third Law: The mutual forces of action and reaction between two bodies are equal, opposite and collinear. This means that whenever a first body exerts a force F on a second body, the second body exerts a force -F on the first body. F and -F are equal in magnitude and opposite in direction. This law is sometimes referred to as the action-reaction law, with F called the "action" and -F the "reaction".

I used to see those words all the time also , so perhaps
now would be a good time for you to update your word inventory as those words were probably oil influenced
through donations or bribery.

get your laws straight or you could get a ticket.

UAA...CAUGCUAUGAUGGAACGAACAAUUAUGGAA

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.