in the perry video there were mentions concerning the size of the state and its population , and how well its citizens can handle its own affairs without the assistance of the Federal Government.

pointing to the U.S. constitution specifically admendment 10
and referencing without direct reference the following admendments in the following years.

and that admendment after admendment has slowly taken away the freedoms of the states.

I just happened to find another reference to the wisdom of our forefathers in admendment 16 and thought I would include this for the viewers.

Quote:
AMENDMENT XVI
Passed by Congress July 2, 1909. Ratified February 3, 1913.

Note: Article I, section 9, of the Constitution was modified by amendment 16.

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

which provides no exemption of any state due to its size in population , be it large or small.

passed by congress in 1909

Texas recieved , and accepted more federal disaster funds than any other state.

size matters when disaster funds are in play , dont it.

Im talking about
States Rights !
States Rights !
States Rights !

the cost of the un needed assistance that he applied for.

FEMA alone gave Texas apx multi billions of dollars in relief funds

Quote:
I want to be clear. I'm not saying Texas and its hurricane-weary citizens don't deserve this money. They do. I'm glad the federal government is able to step in and help states recover from natural disasters when local authorities are overwhelmed. But it's galling that Governor Perry, who reportedly has an eye on a presidential run, ginned up the GOP base by talking of splitting from the "oppressive" Obama administration (his words) when he knows full well that the federal government has bailed out his state repeatedly, and probably will do so again.

the 500 million might have been to small of an amount , he might be holding out for more ... you know how Republicans think.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.