Originally Posted By: redewenur
How does it feel to be on a forum where your efforts are appreciated? No, really.

I friggin love it. Why else am I still here? Besides the fact that I'm not yet banned. I believe I say "thank you for reading" now and again.

Quote:
You do have some fascinating ideas - even if they're often short on fact and long on fancy.

Why thank you-

I like to think I'm short on facts cause the facts are short. I deal with the facts as I know them.

Your term "fancy" would be my term "theory".

Quote:
And you don't take yourself too seriously, so you obviously don't expect anyone to take you seriously.

Please to not mistake my way of posting my theories as meaning that I haven't spent buku time and thought on them.

I ask over and over and over again for you kids to say exactly way my crap don't fly.

You present a humorous and welcome parody of the ridiculous/pathetic cranks who pollute the net with bunk in the guise of science. Thank you, Marchimedes.

Well, I do try.

Over the years I've found I get read way more if I throw some little humor in.

After all, if I post and it don't get read then all I'm doing is practicing typing.

Nah, I've moved too many safes in the matter described for any one to tell me it can't be done exactly as how I describe it. Space? Well, I don't have a friggin clue. But the only difference between me and htey who are called that in the know is that I have found a way to explain why mass is accelerating away from other mass without making crap up.

I'm here cause I 'm looking for folks to tell me why my ideas don't work.

I've been at this for years and I'm still waiting for post #1 on why my theories won't work.

It really is that simple.

If I can tell a few jokes along with it all in my small world still doesn't mean I can't build a pyramid.

or...

as I say so often...

just cause I can't spell pyramid don't mean I can't build the friggin thing.

What? I've a drawing I want here. How I do that?