November 2, 2009 by Anonymous, 4 weeks 2 hours ago
Comment: 45909

Hi. First of all I'd like to say I'm not a scientist, merely someone interested and trying to (remotely) understand the mystery of the BLP. Forgive me for that.
Can I bluntly summarize the statement of this article from this quote?
"It allows a trigonmetric exchange between space and time where we age hydrogen in exchange for excess heat."
and this:
"I am proposing these so called fractional quantum states or hydrino states as defined by BLP are not real but rather relativistic"...
Can we conclude you propose that hydrinos in fact do not exist but that excess heat is being generated indeed by "stealing" energy from space and time?
So Mills'/Rowan university's experiments that show excess heat would indeed still be true (and thus still provide a possible energy source), but all other claims for using hydrinos as a byproduct would become a lie, since they don't exist?

harakiri

I hate to beat up on Mills
November 6, 2009 by froarty, 3 weeks 2 days ago
Comment: 45918
Harakiri,
I hate to beat up on Mills because he did a hell of a job without the benefit of the paper Cavity QED (1996) he had to approach this solely from chemistry and the suggestions of Naudts and math of Bourgoin only recently became known in 2005 and 2007. I would love to simply redefine the hydrino but am told it is copyrighted and belongs to Mills. The differences between true fractional states and relativistic fractional states is not just the stability argument or I would simply hold my peace but it also reflects on the very interpretation of the Casimir effect which QED theory says displaces larger (longer wavelength) virtual particles in favor of small (shorter wavelength). The "relativistic interpretation" curves space time proportional to casimir force translating the "apparent" frequency and size of everything (including the virtual particles) existing in that space to an observer outside the cavity. This perspective changes the way one should approach optimizing the effect. I am hopeful that the Casimir effect could be electrically controlled by shorting the plates on a duty factor basis to prevent melt down. I suspect the "hydrides" that BLP claims to have recovered are evidence of the "melt down" when the fast H1 reacts with the catalyst material itself to finally "close" the Casimir "plates". I believe fast H1 and Fast H2 can oscillate between states due to differences in field confinement inside the cavity as long as the difference in acceleration builds velocity and the plates don't melt. The hydrino atom or molecule can't exist in our inertial frame and would need to be delivered in situ within a Casimir cavity. The potential uses may still exist if the application can accept the hydrino in situ.

It is my position that anomalously large isotope effects, "pycnodeuterium", the "hydrino" and what others are calling "fractional state hydrogen" are all describing a relativistic state of hydrogen produced by the Casimir effect. Now Rodger Shawyer is suggesting his EM drive which is creating quite a stir in Europe and the UK is based on the same principle. He seems to be reversing the process associated with the hydrino using microwaves to bend spacetime instead of Casimir geometry to sum a small natural break in the isotropy. I have to admit there are a growing number of clues to make me consider this plausible. "cavity QED" in 1996 proposed broken isotropy in a Casimir cavity resulting in an abrupt equivalence boundary formed by the cavity walls. the shielded cavity "decelerates" relative to outside the walls possibly explaining catalytic action from a relativistic perspective where reactants actually occur at the "normal rate" from their own perspective. the Casimir cavity is spatially stationary but drags behind the gravitational field falling outside of it suggesting the accumulating velocity is relativistic. Microwave cavities like Puthoff used to explain suppression of spontaneous emission are also powered by microwaves but appears to "accelerate" orbitals diffused inside - Therefore the relativistic interpretation of suppression is that the atoms are time dilated and from their perspective the spontaneous emission also occurs at the "normal rate". Likewise Shawyers cavity is bending space time relative to outside the cavity and even if the chamber is evacuated bent space time has a different gravitational rate proportional to time dilation. My theory is that these forces always try to balance in an effort to restore isotropy for instance the depletion zone in a Casimir cavity would be balanced by a concentration zone of vacuum fluctuations in the nuclei of the cavity walls due to geometry. Shawyer does not need this trick to sum a depletion zone because he isn't looking to harvest a force -he uses a microwave source and wave guide geometry to forcibly break the isotropy -I am sure the balance between isolation and concentration zones is still maintained but his device appears to be repeatedly sweeping or effecting one type more than the other inside his device.

Last edited by froarty; 12/23/09 10:35 AM.