Unitheism is really a simple--in the profound sense of the word--and child-like theology. Unitheism and the universe have a lot in common.

THE EGO--part of our humanity
=============================
All one needs to do is: Begin with the unit of being we call 'I', the ego--from the Latin and Greek for 'I'. Now this is not too difficult to understand, is it?

I revise the above paragraph as follows:

All one needs to do is: Begin with the unit of being we call 'I', the ego--from the Latin and Greek for 'I'.

In other words, begin with what we call the self, the mind, the soul, the spirit. The Greek is 'pneuma'. Pneumatology--the archaic word for psychology--is the study of the Spirit--human and divine.

BTW, the Greek 'pneuma', from which we get 'pneumatic', literally means air, wind, breath. So do the Hebrew and Latin translations. The ancients thought of air, wind and breath as being god-like mysteries. Had the ancients known about space, as we do, they probably would have used space, or the vacuum.

Now this is not too difficult to understand, is it?

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org