Do your research before purchasing a K&N air filter. I have had three ASE & GM certified mechanics tell me that they can cause a lot of problems. The oil used to coat the filter can drip/coat the mass air flow sensor in some vehicles (like my 1996 Trans AM WS6), causing the computer to do all sorts of funky things trying to compensate for the incorrect readings coming from the soiled sensor. Now, because of this thing, I need a full tune-up and my catalytic converters have been cooked, needing replacement. Some vehicles may be safer than others, but do your homework and talk to someone knowledgeable.

In the interest of ease, this recipe calls for ready-to-bake biscuit dough. Feel free to make your own biscuits, though; it's certainly easy enough to do (see "How to Make Basic Biscuits," under Related eHows). Serves five hungry and non-cholesterol-conscious people.

“What a beautiful, fascinating book! This story of a resourceful seven-year-old growing up in an isolated home in Maine will leave you wondering what 'dysfunctional' actually means and will prove that there are many different shapes of love.”

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.