Ellis

I think that this new paradigm of cognitive science, when it becomes generally understood, will revolutionize thinking across all domains of knowledge. This new paradigm for understanding cognition, as it is now and how it has evolved, will change dramatically all aspects of human comprehension.

The book Moral Imagination by Mark Johnson and the book A Clearance in the Forest: Law, Life, and Mind by Steven L. Winter are both books written in response to this new paradigm and how these new theories completely revolutionize the domains of aesthetics, morality, and law.

I won’t try to speak about it as it regards learning and teaching because I am not prepared now to give it the consideration it deserves.

I suspect that one day, not too distant, some individual, who is grounded in such knowledge, will become conscious of this new paradigm and will issue a book about its place in education. If you have the time and desire to write such a book I would suggest that you first find a copy of the book by Winter and the book Philosophy in the Flesh by Lakoff and Johnson in some college library near you and examine them.