Originally Posted By: Amaranth Rose II
I think India is suffering from the effects of too much technology. ...

We need to ask: what qualifies as a technology?

As I asked in another thread: Does hypnotherapy qualify as a technology?

Over the years--in cooperation with others in the healing arts and sciences--I have used a spiritual form of it to help people, including myself, family and friends, deal with with problems like smoking, weight problems, other serious addictions, including physical, mental and spiritual pain, obsessive-compulsive and self-destructive behaviour, anorexia, phobias and the like.

I have discovered through experience that some painful conditions are strictly physical, or somatic--the lack of food, clothing and shelter; some come to us because of the mental stresses laid on us by circumstances, or because of what others do to us. These we now call psychosomatic diseases--the mind/body factor

However, there are conditions which we bring on ourselves, by the choices we make. I callthese conditions: pneuma-psychosomatic--the spirit, mind and body factor.

PNEUMATHERAPY
To avoid the hocus pocus often associated with hypnosis I prefer to call what I do, pneumatherapy--helping people to take personal responsibility for, and control over, their own lives without putting too much reliance on drugs and surgery--medical technologies. Some people are their own worst enemies. Pneumatherapy can help us sort this out.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org