Originally Posted By: coberst
Did the police officer and the professor “see” the same thing?
Thank you for posting of interesting subject of discussion and philosophical insight / introduction into it. I wrote a post on my blog about this event, because we can demontrate many connections to AWT principles of observable reality formation here.
  • At first, we can demonstrate an emergent character of our reality, i.e. the formation of serious situation, which resulted from high number of small (if not predictable) mistakes of all people involved. We simply have too many people under stress here, which results in poorly conditioned thinking (a quantum fluctuations or mutations) - so that the subsequent condensation of crisis was nearly undeniable.
  • At second, we can demonstrate a duality of insintric and exsintric observational perspective, which are able to describe the same situation in quite different, if not reciprocal way. This corresponds the situation of energy spreading through vacuum foam, where energy propagates in at least two independent ways, which results in quantum uncertainty, supersymmetry and other phenomena (I can explain these physical analogies later, if someone will be interested).
  • At third we can demonstrate a formation of new quality and reality level in confrontation of two mutually dual perspectives, which can be expressed in following diagram illustrating the collision of pair space-time branes.