INTEGRATION OF THE WHOLE PERSON
===============================
Kyra, since the 1930's even medical science has been willing to accept that much of our physical (somatic) pain and suffering is connected with what goes on in the mind (psyche). Thus they invented the term 'psychosomatic'--to describe the interaction of the mind/body.

However, IMO, there is another important factor, the pneuma (the spirit) factor. I know from experience that a sick spirit can invariably make for a very sick mind and body. A broken heart can be as deadly as a broken mind and body. Thus I like to use the descriptive term 'pneuma-psychosomatic', and to advocate the integration of pneuma, psyche and soma for the creation of WHOLEness.

In my humble opinion, many premature and tragic deaths--like that of the late Michael Jackson (and I can think of members of my own family, including my parents)--could be prevented if this were kept in mind, and in the spirit (the heart). There are no physical cures--like, for example, drugs, for a broken heart (spirit); it must be spiritual-based one.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org