Thanks, samwik, for your kind words. I'm really thrilled you got something from my theory - anything you could add would be greatly appreciated.

Re: string theories I have read about them being likened to a chord strummed on a guitar, two or more strings vibrating to produce a separate sound, or if you like another dimension - I thought that was a good analogy.

Ellis, thank you too for your comments. I see what you mean about the use of the word, god. Perhaps universe would have been a better choice - a little less biblical?

I don't believe, and my theory supports this, that there is an afterlife. In death/shedding of the 5% 'shell' we are awakened from this bodily experience to the far more awareness of the Whole(which has always been 'Us') or the 95% of what makes up the universe.

Yes, I think Threadism sounds good, and I was pleasantly surprised to see the word did not exist on Google before this post.
I love the way you expressed it as "our separate experience of the thread of each life".