Originally Posted By: coberst
There is no uiniversal or absolute truth.

Not within your changing experience, I take it.
Originally Posted By: coberst

Truth is here today and gone tomorrow in matters of human values. That is why moral imagination and the ability of dialogue and dialectical reason is so important.

Relative truth is here today and gone tomorrow, which is why moral imagination gleaned from the art or practice of logical discussion, as employed in investigating the truth of a relative theory or opinion is a fantasy. It is dedicated to your reason that what is here today, will be gone tomorrow.
There are those things which endure, such as change in the relative world, and the essence of which underlies perception of values, theories, opinions and those truths of a relative nature.
The mind is like a monkey that searches for the ideal banana. It searches for the ideal thought.
"Truth" Universal is a connotative word, when understood within the nature of its context, resonates at a level of comprehension that is experienced in its timelessness, rather than at a surface level of mind word association to past memories of disappointment and judgment toward the broken promises and idealizations of changing personal opinions and values.

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!