I think that I mentioned, way back, that a rational application of what I call pneumatherapy--the spiritual use of hypnotic technique, a form of "faith" therapy--actually saved my daughter's life when she was 7. On April 1, she just turned 53. Just the other day, when she called from Tofino, BC., I said to her: "You were my beautiful "April Fool!" laugh

BTW, faith healers and fake healers will continue to flourish just so long as our doctors--including many good ones--and all involved in the healing arts, depend too much on physical solutions--drugs and surgery--as the only therapies needed for good health.

If they, and us their patients, do little or nothing about understanding the kind of mind/spirit/body needs (interdependent components of our being) we all have--and the Popoffs of the world are taping into--we have only ourselves to blame.

Faith,hope and love, even when offered by witch doctors, Bible thumpers and the like, are powerful tonics.

BTW, doubt, despair and hate can cause panic, and panic kills. Honest psychiatry agrees, we CAN be scared to death. Despair can turn us into criminals.

Look what the lack of faith, hope and love (dare I say lack of "healthy spirituality"?--the basis of lying and fraud--are doing to the financial industry--dominated by greed and fear. How many are dying because of the liars and frauds, and outright criminals, we have allowed to run the world?

Need I say more?

Last edited by Revlgking; 04/10/09 08:10 PM.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org