I still have a hard time with the increasing mass part there.

ie..

if I had a vacume tube 186,000 miles long.

and at one end a laser , at the other end a photo cell.

when the laser is turned on wouldnt it hit the photo cell exactly one second later?

now if the vacume tube is mirrowed and the laser is tilted slightly so that the beam would strike the mirrowed surface of the vacume tube , wouldnt the beam become both difused in strenght and speeded up? each time the beam strikes the mirrowed surface?

by the time the laser reaches the other end where the photo cell is wouldnt it be traveling faster than the speed of light?

if I point a flashlight at a mirror isnt the beam of light reflected off faster than the speed of light?

the light from the sun takes several minutes to reach the earth
and if you multiply that time in seconds by 186,000 miles per second you get the correct distance to the sun from the earth correct?

now why have we appended mass to the equation when we are dealing with high speeds?

I dont think that the mass of an object changes at any speed it can be accelerated to just because it has achived a certain speed.

if the object were entering into a lower or higher gravitational
boundary different from its own then it could shrink or expand but its mass should remain intact.

an object might be attracted to gravitional bodies and this might cause the objects shape to change as it changes its direction.

I believe that any object can be accelerated faster than what we labled the speed of light as long as an object is accelerated above any resistance to acceleration it will continue to accelerate.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.