Quote:
Rev, I followed your link and got a sign up page for Yahoo Canada. Is that what you intended? If not, could you put up another link? Amaranth
Amaranth, when I click on the link I get get an interesting essay of opinion by a Mike Adams, which purports to expose what he calls the "Cancer Industry". It was sent to me in an e-mail from www.rgarden.com which has a good track record in matters of holistic health using enzymes.

Because I am an advocate of the integration of spirituality and holistic health, as promoted by all sincere practitioners in all all schools of the healing arts, I pass on this kind of information along.
==============================================
The following is fact #1.
BTW, I have no idea if the information in this essay is valid, or not. Or if it is just a rant. If you think it is just a rant I will not pass on the other nine "Facts..." and you are free to remove this one.

Quote:
Exposed: 10 Facts about the Breast Cancer Industry You're Not Supposed to Know (opinion)
by Mike Adams

(Natural News) With Breast Cancer Awareness month fully upon us once again, retail stores have been invaded with everything pink, including "pink ribbon" candies and personal care products made with blatantly cancer-causing ingredients. Retail grocery stores like Safeway even hit up customers for donations at the cash register, promising to raise funds to find "the cure for cancer."

Consumers of course, have virtually no idea where the funds they donate actually go, nor do they know the truths about breast cancer they'll never be told by conventional cancer non-profit organizations. In this article, I'll reveal ten important myths about breast cancer, and the truths that can save your life.

Myth #1: Breast Cancer is not preventable

The Truth: Up to 98% of breast cancer cases can be prevented through diet, nutritional supplements, sunshine and exercise

It's true: Breast cancer can be almost entirely prevented through commonsense changes in diet, the addition of anti-cancer nutritional supplements, boosting vitamin D creation from sunlight, avoiding exposure to toxic chemicals in consumer products, pursuing regular exercise and eating a live foods diet.

The breast cancer industry -- which depends on the continuation of cancer for its profits and employment -- has so far refused to teach women even basic cancer prevention strategies (such as increasing the intake of vitamin D, which prevents 77% of all cancers). See: http://www.naturalnews.com/021892.html