HEALTHY RELIGION INCLUDES INFORMATION ABOUT DIET--HEALTHY FOODS FOR THE BODY AND MIND AS WELL AS THE SPIRIT.
============================================
IT IS ABOUT BEING HEALTHY IN BODY, MIND AND SPIRIT

One third of the FAMILY-LIFE-FOUNDATION sponsored Pneumatology Lecture Series, which I gave--and still do, when asked--all through my ministry, had to do with HOLISTIC HEALTH, including diet. Trained nutritionists and doctors interested in diet gave many of the lectures.
================================================================
CTV (Canada) NEWS, just this evening, headlined the following news about what we eat and how it affects our health. Widely respected anchor, Lloyd Robertson said:

NEW RESEARCH HAS UNCOVERED THE FACT THAT THE TYPICAL WESTERN DIET--RED MEATS, STEAKS, BACON, FRIES AND THE LIKE--INCREASES THE INCIDENCE OF CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES, INCLUDING HEART ATTACKS, BY 35%. This information comes as the result of a large and science-based study of eating habits of people in many parts of the world, not just in one area.
===============================
Then I checked my e-mail. A friend, who like me, has had a life-long interest in holistic health sent me the following about healthy foods:
http://mail.google.com/mail/#inbox/11d1d0a8b509a6b9
Was this a coincidence? Or was it spiritually-guided synchronicity?

GOD--Goodness, Order and Design--really seems to be in an through all things, including our best foods.

Last edited by Revlgking; 10/21/08 04:53 AM.