Beware of gurus, including me, who tell you they have no ego to defend. Then with a wink and a whopper--told with love, of course--they defend it anyway. ...:D Yes, we have our share of hypocrisy to deal with.

But seriously TT, except for your posts here, I do not know you all that well. But, pardon me for expressing what I think and how I feel about some of your posts:

When you keep on telling me and others what we should, must and ought to believe to be true you give us the impression that you are a guru wannabe. I hope that this is not true and that, unless you want to stifle dialogue, your future posts will reflect that you are not.

Obviously I cannot tell you to your face what I think of you, so here I will simply ask: Would you please limit you comments here to your opinion on the topic--your philosophy of religion, your goals, dreams, ideals and the like.

Sure, opinion offered with respect is always worthy of respect. It is okay for you to say, politely, how you feel about what I--Tolle, or anyone--write. The same is true about what I say about myself, about how I live from day to day, about my family, church, community; my reputation, what I fear and don't fear--things, BTW, which you keep to yourself--which, if this is your choice, is OK by me. I happen to be the curious and open-faced type.

But the freedom to opine, does not give anyone the right to admonish and judge others; to tell anyone what they should and ought to be, fear and do. Let me, as I do you, deal with my ego in my own time.

BTW, speaking about dialogue: I would like to encourage Iehe to stay involved, and for others to get involved. Let us not allow any new poster to get killed in the crossfire of what I feel--notice the word I use--is a duel between a couple of defensive, egotistic windbags.

Or, perhaps you would you like to ask the moderators for an opinion.