Originally Posted By: Revlgking
THE WAY TO KNOWLEDGE AND WISDOM
===============================
Quote:
The one who knows NOT, and does not know how ignorant he/she is, is a fool. Do not allow such a person to waste your time.

The one who knows NOT, and KNOWS that he knows not, but is hungry for knowledge, is a student willing to learn; teach that person where to find knowledge and the wise use of it.

The one who knows, but knows NOT that he knows, is probably asleep. Gently awaken that person.

The one who knows and, with deep humility, KNOWS that he knows and is one who knows how to teach. Take the time to be a student.

Wise people are those who, when needed, are willing to play either role.

The way OF knowledge and wisdom

Knowing when to play the role comes as the surrender to God.
Surrendering to God comes with knowing God and experiencing God.
One who knows God is always the student and always the voice of the Teacher thru surrender.
As a great master once said:
Mt 19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

Mk 10:18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

Lk 18:19 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.

In order to Teach, one does not teach from the knowledge of individual and personality, but by personality stepping aside and allowing omniscience to speak in the moment. This is the only way one can give to the student exactly what the student needs.

Of course there has to be a student. Otherwise no matter what is said, even by God, if the ego is resistant to anything other than what it holds onto in relative truth and choice in personal identity and pride nothing is going to be seen or heard. Which is why the same guy said:

Mt 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!