Originally Posted By: Ellis
I would add that when we find that sense of universality we are able to explore the possibilities of real truth which comes not just from our own ideas but from the connection to absolutely everything that is or ever was or will be. Now that sounds religious so I'll make it clear that I do not believe that the 'is now, ever was, or will be' is god. I just think it IS.

Have a thing about the word God do you?
Actually God IS, but then it is the relative connotations given to the isness that limits God and creates dogmatism in belief.
So God is still God. Its the idealism which tries to perfect it in a personal way that breaks the word God down into great or not so great isness....

If you fear to express yourself because you might give the wrong impression or because you think words have some kind of connotation that takes away from your intentions then you aren't so free to say what you mean or want.

Don't be afraid to put it out there. It is not your responsibility to control interpretation by those who cannot connect with you.
The problem with society is that it doesn't connect at a conscious level but tries to connect at the level of personal definitions and belief. It is the long way around the barn..
And those that try extra hard to be accomodating to all beliefs are the ones furthest removed from themselves and their connection to others. They give themselves away by their smoke and mirror diatribe, never investing themselves within their own creation, always trying to protect themselves.
This is what is in spiritual terms called Hell.

Not only do we lock the doors in our homes and build fences around our houses, but we lock the doors on our hearts and build fences around false beliefs because we have little faith in our own humanity.

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!