TT,
Quote:
Just a thought, but if the presence is all around you, in you and through you always, and you have not seen, felt or been aware of it.
Question regarding this sentence: Did you leave it incomplete for a good reason?
Quote:
What would you look for by inventing an action such as self prescribed meditation?
Is this a rhetorical question? If it is rhetorical, are you trying to persuade readers that you have evidence of an occult truth--one known only to you?

If so, we are all ears.

BTW, because they tend to put people on the defensive, I try to avoid asking rhetorical questions. Because I find it difficult to know what the proposer has in mind, I also try to avoid answering them. Without claiming that I have The Truth I prefer to dialogue and learn from others about the nature and art of meditation.

Quote:
What would you tune into if you knew not what it is that was missing from your daily experience?
I have no idea what you have in mind. What do you have in mind? Are we having a dialogue, here? Or, is it a debate? My main interest is in dialogue.

Last edited by Revlgking; 09/13/08 04:45 PM.