Originally Posted By: samwik
...LANGUAGE - What does it mean?, How is it used?, Where did a word come from?
The concept of nested density fluctuations of Aether is quite general and it can be applied onto every energy spreading. We should realize, the words and ideas are abstract concepts, which are helping to intensify the mass/energy spreading through civilization by the same way, like the density fluctuations/gradient inside of dense gas are helping to spread the energy. So we can consider the words, ideas and theories as a nested fluctuation of causal space-time, which is represented by quantum foam of electrochemical waves inside of our brain - they're all real energy waves, in fact. The fundamental concept is the gradient concept here: every semantic unit is in fact the denomination of relation between nodes of such foam, i.e. the places of different semantic potential. The notions, ideas and theories are behaving like 0D, 1D, 2D... branes in causal space-time, connecting two or more semantic elements. From this perspective, the speech or exchange of information in general is a sort of electromagnetic inductions between electrochemical waves inside of our neural network mediated by wits.

We can met with many analogies of common wave mechanics during information spreading - for example, we can experience the analogy of gravitational lensing above explained at the moment, some important idea (like the AWT) attracts the another ideas by avalanche-like mechanisms, simply because it focuses the neighboring thinking into it by the same way, like dense vacuum near gravitation body. At the case, this synergy is sufficiently intensive, it can lead to so called information singularity and to the formulation by completely new ideas and concepts in analogy with condensation of ordinary particle matter. Everything in this extent is the consequence of non-linear behavior of gradient driven Aether foam.

In addition, the concept of Aether foam condensation can explain many archetypes and aspects of sacral geometry, (i.e. the Uroboros model of Universe, Tao of five elements and many others) on background of classical Newtonian mechanics and hidden dimensions concept of string theory - but I don't want to interfere this topic by redundant physics - so feel free to find / ask the further explanation here.

I'd like to discuss just a consciousness and semantical aspects of Aether Wave Theory here. The fundamental question in language understanding is, how exactly our brain and neural network works and I'll try to explain it in more detail later.