I see, I just used blindly the czech translation of Czech phrase "alergická rinitida" from my favorite online vocabulary, which is nonsense. Thank you for your notice. The bees indeed cannot have a vasomotor rhinitis, while the bats supposedly can, being mammals.

GMO origin of CCD is indeed hypothesis in its present state, but here are some evidence, the import of GMO soybean has increased the allergy occurrence even at the case of humans. We should realize, the active BT-toxins of GMO crops are coming from soil bacteria, which is very similar to anthrax and for immune system couldn't be so easy to distinguish it safely. The problem is, the soil bacteria toxins never appeared in food during human/bees evolution, so here's a risk in mixing food from different sources (the similar story is lactose allergy, which occurs at places, where ancient people never consumed the milk of other animals).

The above doesn't mean indeed, every GMO is dangerous - but here's a general problem in mixing of genes and proteins of organisms, which never met in food chain during long-term evolution. The organism of bees/humans was used to fight with every protein of soil bacteria for megayears, so now - when these proteins are incorporated into food intentionally - their immune systems are literally "scrambled" and "terrified" in the sense of immunologic response, which is complex chain of chemical reactions, exhibiting their own "memory" and "intelligence". We shouldn't cross the rules of evolution (which are given by long-term metabolic equilibrium) carelessly, or we will pay for it.