Originally Posted By: redewenur
I wasn't addressing you, Zaphir, I was addressing Adib...
I know, I'm just trying to demonstrate, some Adib's ideas aren't wrong, as they can be derived from Aether concept as well. They're forming an insight from special perspective. Even Einstein has talked about "spooky action at distance", after all - and mechanical concepts of vacuum aren't very new, too. So we can say, the entanglement is the result of mechanical action at the distance without problem - the only problem is, what we can deduce from such insight, if we are handling it so vaguely. We should describe the situation as exactly as possible and this requires a good working knowledge of reality. The knowledge of math theories wouldn't help you in imagination, if you don't know about their results in detail. I'm pretty sure, most of theorists never understood their theories, simply because they never attempted to draw their solution in 3D.

The common problem of contemporary scientists and many physical enthusiasts is, they're just describing the same reality from many different perspectives via abstract models, so they're not willing to understand, they're describing the same things due the priority concerns. As the result, they're not willing to collaborate, even though their concepts are apparently dual (the string and LQG theorists as an example). I'm sure, we can understand the physics much more effectively, if we would focus to the common/dual parts of theories, not to their differences.