You know you could use the balloons to transport pre fab sections to a assembly plant in orbit !!

you could build a massive ship this way and there would be no need for the heavy weight associated with a landbased rocket.

I dont think that we will ever build a tower that reaches into space , not when there are less expensive and safer alternatives.

we cant even safely / properly build here on the earth.

I just thought that using a triangle configuration you could lift sections of a space shade this way , the balloons themself could be built to form a triangle and the sections could actually connect themselves to each other remotely or through programmed commands.

now theres a project that would keep us alive longer so that buisness men can make more money off us us.

I have read the points on the risk of the dubai tower from terrorist attacks , I hope that this would never happen , and
I hope that they are not skimping on material stress and I hope that they understand that if a aircraft were to crash into it and the magnesium wheels were to be ignighted the heat from the wheels as they burn through the floors of the building would weaken the overall structure.

as did in the twin towers.

I think that the three pools of molten metal was due to the heat from the burning landing gear and wheels of the aircraft , there were three sets of wheels on each aircraft , and three pools of molten metal in the basements of each tower , two large and one small in each.

this burning magnesium would explode the concrete floors one at a time as they burned through each successive floor.

and may be some of the explosions that were heard before the towers collapsed.

Hopefully the architects have learned from such as this.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.