Hey! Thanks for noticing!

Yes, it was a cheap shot; as obviously that is a standard format disclaimer commonly used for commerce purposes.

This was mostly about my library lingo coming out. Creating and using quality authority files is an important part, in the acquisitions and cataloging process, of maintaining a research library's collection. I'm a bit of a fanatic for that kind of stuff; so if you have need of a research assistant, or simply some editing work, I'd be happy to be considered as a contributor.

I really am impressed with the breadth of topics on your website, as well as the depth in many of them. I look forward to some great inspiration as I browse through your wondrous site. Your webpage has me envisioning a commune of cheerful, free-thinking intellectuals. I happen to travel yearly, to a retirement village, east of Casterville. Is there any chance that you host tours?

I think a website like biocab is a great idea. Helping "to publicize updated information on Biology and issues of related sciences as well as describing the methods of science" is a noble goal and undertaking. I've been honored to do no more myself, in my library career. Is there any chance one can get funding for doing this sort of web-work, from some of the "think tanks" or foundations that are out there?

Thanks,
~samwik
smile

p.s.
Without changing the "wording" of your concluding sentence,
"The difference is that today we have to a political class and to some owners of the oil who have founded nexuses with bad scientists to create a fictitious climate and to maintain the terror on the world’s people." -NN

...I think it would read a little better, written as:
The difference is that today we have too, a political class; and too, some owners of the oil who have founded nexuses with bad scientists to create a fictitious climate and to maintain the terror on the world’s people.

p.p.s.
Y'know, I think I'd agree with that idea completely, if you define a "fictitious climate" as one that is changing faster than climate really, normally changes (except following sudden events such as volcanoes, meteor hits, geologic shifts, etc.) .
It does seem to be a nexus of politics, big oil economics, and badly applied science that has led to our current unreal, "fictitious" climate.

smile

Pyrolysis creates reduced carbon! ...Time for the next step in our evolutionary symbiosis with fire.