I inserted 2 loops into the well casing today , the results are as follows.

first I had difficulty inserting the tubes and I found out that the well basin is not quite as large as I thought it was.

I was only able to get apx 2 ft of the tubing past the bottom of the well casing then it struck kaolin ( clay sediment layer ).

I was hopeing that the flexible tubing would coil around inside the basin and that I could get at least 100 ft of coiled tubing in the basin.

but I couldnt. so I tried to see if the pump would circulate the mineral oil at a useable velocity , it did and actually too fast.

so lessons learned today have resulted in an even better system
to explore. I found out that what I am building is called a geothermal ground system.

and I found a better way to do it vs using the well water to disperse the heat from the heat exchanger into.

its called horizontal looping , you just dig several trenches in the yard and line the bottom of the trench with the plastic tubing cover up the trenches then circulate water through the tubes and this will provide cold water to cool your house with.

this is supposed to deliver a 60% energy savings on heating and cooling. not bad for something that is free for a little tubing and some digging.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.