Hello Mike,

I see your point about keeping something like this secret. But let me be the devil's advocate. If-If all this is being done at Groom Lake and the equiptment and facilities are there they could easily keep something like this under wraps. The stealth fighter and bomber were built there and many igredients went into that technology that was not present when other aircraft were built. The suppliers don't care, they want a check and who blames them? It is doubtful any one supplier would furnish any more than one item and without knowing all or most of the items being supplied how could anyone ask questions especially for a technology that has never existed before? This is a huge base. I was stationed at Nellis AFB when I was in Service and it was years after I got out before I knew of this base.

Now before you label me a fruitcake, let me say again I'm not saying I believe it. I will say it again, the story and theory is intriging, I will play the devil's advocate as I said. I would like other thoughts on this.

odin1

People will forgive you for anything -but being right !
odin1