I just heard on the news that cosco/china is limiting the amount of rice that you can buy.

this is an important point to ponder.

I have expected this as soon as the war started and have been wondering when the news would start to carry the news on food shortages.

we are not there for any other purpose than to guarantee the flow of oil , and we fall in line with the other major powers that also depend on the oil from the region.

I am afraid that if this oil price increasing continues there will be a point reached that will demand that the major powers just move in and take what they need to survive as nations.

the oil price increase is what caused the food price increases

the really spooky part here is that we the U.S. would not be capable anymore , due to our already stretched to the limit war on terror. if that is what you choose to believe that it is.

and the largest nation that really is dependent on the oil to continue to support its massive economic growth is china.

and who could stop them if they decided to go after it?

and one more thing to think about...

we buy most of chinas products ... if we loose our ability to buy there products because we are having to spend it all on gas and food , then would that be a initiative for china to move in that direction?

BOO !!

Last edited by paul; 04/24/08 09:10 PM.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.