Hello Ric,

Hope you are well. You're right a lot of our doctors are too eager to prescribe medication. I have a friend that takes 32 pills per day. He has all kinds of medical problems and probably the medication contributes to a lot of it. Maybe I'm talking out of turn I am no physician but I see a lot people on a continuous cycle of new medication. Case in point is my mother-n-law. When my father-n-law died the doctor put her on blood pressure medicine. She had never had blood pressue problems. My daughter is a physical therapist and she said that it is completely normal for the blood pressure of a surviving spouse the go up after the death of a spouse. Now, she is on blood pressure medicine. The same with my mother when her sister
died.

It is good that we have education money for the kids. My niece is going to college and getting financial aid and doing well. When she gradudates this year she will have a degree in speech therapy and make good money. This is the best money we can spend,it is in deed an investment. You see Ric a lot of us Americans can't speak well so there is a big demand for therapist! Just kidding. Hope things are well with the family.

Best Regards,
odin1