RicS and Odin1, thanks for your lively interest in economics--currently, a passion of mine.

Odin1 you write
Quote:
Here, in the US, there are several reasons why we are in a recession.
I am curious: How about you and your family? Are you in recession?

Ric (from Australia), you write
Quote:
It also doesn't take a genius to work out that you (In the USA?) must have something really wrong with your system if you claim to be extremely religious and "Just Say No" to drugs and sex is all you need to practice if you happen to have the highest teenage pregnancy rate in the world.

Ric, how about your personal economic situation? And, what is going on in your community?

Please, permit me to brag:

I consider myself to be prosperous. Compared to my parents: I am wealthy. In addition to this, I happen to live in a VERY prosperous community--Markham, Ontario, Canada.

Will it last?

Who knows! Be this as it may, with the help of GØD, I am doing all that I can to make sure that it does,

Furthermore, I choose to dedicate what is left of my re-directment (retirement) years to doing the following:

I want to spend them helping anyone, interested, to have lives that are prosperous--physically, mentally and spiritually.

BTW, for this community, I will do what I can here. But to those who call on me for personal help: I will accept barter and/or cash. smile

Last edited by Revlgking; 04/20/08 10:34 PM.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org