"BFP, wow, quite a statement! I respect your opinion, but keep in mind: Your statement is an opinion, nothing more. Unless you have facts to prove otherwise. Opinions, like the theories of science, are valuable for the purpose of dialogue, but they are not fixed laws.

If you have any concrete facts, let us have them. I am all eyes and ears.

Keep in mind: I am not a fixed-position thinker. Therefore, I keep my options open. If you can convince me that physicalism is the end-all-and-be all of existence, I simply ask, in the spirit of dialogue: Where are your facts?"

Occam's razor: The principle states that the explanation of any phenomenon should make as few assumptions as possible

using your reasoning: your opinion on the statement is duly noted, nothing but an opinion.

'cognitive dissonance' - 'the filtering of information that conflicts with what one already believes'
as an example; free energy fanatics often resort to making personal attacks on those who disagree with their beliefs; often insulting their competence

'burden of proof'- he who makes a claim must provide proof for the claim

you claim that there is life/consciousness after death, yet you provide no proof. i added by saying that you couldn't make a proof, because there is no concrete evidence on consciousness after death.

seize the day