Most of your rebuttals are based on the following assumption:

The masses tend to fall toward each other because they each cause spacetime to curve, in what is called a 'gravity well'. What is predictable, and what the equations describe, is the curvature of spacetime. For this reason, there is theoretical no need for an exchange of matter between the objects.

You say that these masses cause space time to "curve". First, what exactly is space-time and how does it curve? You can deduce it mathematically, but can you explain the rationale behind the mathematical results? Second, and more importantly, how does this matter make spacetime curve?? Once again, space-time itself isnt omnipotent, yet it curves in a mathematical fashion! For example, spacetime near pluto is curved by the sun. How is this spacetime curved by sun?? Because spacetime isn't omnipotent and it cant know the mass of the sun and its distance from the sun, we can assume that the sun must emit something which reaches the spacetime near Pluto and makes it curve accordingly. For example, if the Sun were to emit a gravitron, and the gravitron were to in turn cause the space time to curve, it would explain how spacetime so far from the sun is curved in such a mathematical way. If there is another way in which spacetime can be curved by sun that you can think of let me know. But simply stating that spacetime is curved by the sun is simply giving a cause, and not the reason behind it.

As for the comment that the medium is spacetime and that no matrix of points is neccesary, this matrix of points IS spactime; it represents a possible stucture of spacetime. This essay is making claims about what spacetime should look like at its smallest level based on simple assumptions.

I would like to correct one mistake, I did not mean to to say infintely small, but extremely small, which will correspond to the smallest unit of energy to be ever found.

Once again I understand that the curvature of space time causes gravity. But what causes that curvature? And what exactly is space time? These are the questions being answered by this essay.

- Kevat Shah